LinkedIn is a site where you can create a two types of free account.The two different accounts leads you to post about job vacancy and seek for jobs. There you are allowed to post you’re CVand Resume and can create nice profile to make the receptorsattract. You can even create a Profile URL by your own to make your profile link sharable and others can visit directly.
To create your own custom LinkedIn profile URL, you need to login first. To login, you can follow these steps:
- You need to open your browser on your desktop, then open google in it or any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/ link.
- There you can search for LinkedIn login where you will get numerous results which can make you confuse. So, to make it easy, you may go with this https://www.linkedin.com/ This link will open home page of LinkedIn.
- You can both sign up and sign in from that page. To sign in, within the navigation bar you may see email and password blanks.
- There, first you need to enter your email address on the first blanks and then you need to enter your password in the second blank respectively beside the first blank. Then you need to click on Login button beside the blanks.
After that you will be logged in and you can follow these steps to create your own custom LinkedIn profile URL:
- In the home page after you login, you will see a navigation bar. There you need to click on the “Me” tab. as you click the tab, you will get the drop down option from where you need to click on the “View Profile” text colored in blue.
- As you enter the profile page, you need to check for the “Edit Public profile & URL” box at right side.If you find the box with same text then you need to click on it. That click will open a page where you can edit your public profile URL.
- Editing the URL means you will have the URL already but it was not customized by you because a URL that you see is the one created by the LinkedIn automatically when you sign up. You will see that URL in the right side of the page.
- With the URL, you will also have a pencil type icon which is edit. And you need to click on that to edit that URL and customize your own. You can’t edit the front “www.linkedin.com/in/” but you can change/edit your name at back.In default, you will get your name.You can edit that.
- You can customize in your own way but you can’t miss-use the format that it gives. After finish customizing, you can click on the “Save” button to save the new URL.
- This new URL will be visible as publicly to others to make you contact in your profile. You can share by copying from there and pastingin other place. After all, you can go back to home page and search for job or post about job vacancy.
After you finish customizing your LinkedIn Profile URL, you need to get know how to use it. You can used it as these order:
- Include the URL to your LinkedIn profile on your Resume, up at the top with your name, email address and phone number.
- Include your LinkedIn profile URL in your email signature.
- Add your LinkedIn profile URL to your referring business cards.
Later you can edit your URL again as time changes. To edit you can follow same steps as above.
LinkedIn is the online site that gives you the feature of creating account for searching jobs or posting jobs. It also allows you to post your CV and Resume. So, it is better to search for job and start applying online.
To search for the jobs in Linked then you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to login your account.For that, you need to open the login page which can be searched in a search engine like Google in your browser. So, you will need to open the genuine link from the results.
- As you open the LinkedIn login page, you will see two blanks where you need to fill the first blank with the email address or username. Then you will need to enter your password in the second blank respectively.
- After entering both data, you need to click on the “Log In” button. This will make you login and you will need to follow these further steps. In the home screen, you will see the navigation bar in which you will see the “Jobs” icon.
- Then a page will open where you will get the some areas to write something. While you search you can search near you or a place where you like. So, the second blank area is where you can type the location name.
- And the first blank is for to write the keyword for the job you are searching for. After you fill the both blanks, you will need to click on the “Search” button.
- As you click that, you will see the results at the bottom of the same page. So, you need to search the exact job that suits and you are capable of applying. This was easy.
You can search a job using the job search app in your mobile. It will be more refining.
LinkedIn is the sitethat gives you the feature of creating account for searching jobs or posting jobs. It also allows you to post your CV and Resume. Here you can add a hyperlink of somewhere else that is related with you. You may have some websites or page that you would lie to mention. So, you can add the links in LinkedIn profile.
To add hyperlink in LinkedIn profile then you can follow these steps:
- First you need to login your account properly,If you want add hyperlink in LinkedIn Profile So, you need to open the browser of your computer and also open a search engine like Google in it.In search engine, you can search for the login page link and you will get results in seconds.
- You will need to open the genuine one form those results. As you open the LinkedIn login page, you will see two blanks where you need to fill the first blank with the email address or username. Then you will need to enter your password in the second blank respectively.
- After entering both data, you need to click on the “Log In” button. This will make you login and you will need to follow these further steps. In the home screen, you will see the navigation bar in which you will see the “Me” tab in right side.
- You need to click on it and check for the drop down optionin which you will get the “View profile” option and you need to click on it.So, this will take you the profile page.
- In the profile page, you will see the details and information that you have provided. If you know how to edit your profile then it will be easy. If not then you need to look for the pencil icon beside your name.That icon is the edit icon which will open the “Edit intro” page.
- In that page, you need to scroll down to bottom. Nearly at bottom, you will see the “Link” button which you need to click. That click will add a blank where you can paste your link of somethingthat you want to add in this profile.
- As you add the link in the respective area, you need to click on the “Save” button at bottom to save your changes. This will add a link in your profile and other people can view it.
As you finish all, you need to remember to sign out in every login.
LinkedIn is the online site where a person can create free account to either post about the job vacancy or search for the jobs and post their CVs. If you have created two accounts and you use both of them then you can merge them in one account to make your time consume less and make you refine your surfing.
To merge two LinkedIn accounts, you can follow these steps:
- First login to the second account that use less. Because you will need to transfer the connection to Merge Your Account.At last you need to delete the second account.So, you need to login to your second account first.
- So, if you just have one or two connections in this second account, then click on the name of one of the connections and look at the bottom of their profile. You will see their email address. Now here, you need to copy it into a file.
- So, do the same thing for the other connection(s) as well. But if you have too many connections and using the technique above will take your too much time then, you must do the following, which is a little convoluted, and exposes some more of the buggy code in LinkedIn.
- So, export your email addresses to a file by clickingon the Contacts, then Connections on the left hand side of your profile. After that at the bottom, click on the Export Connections.
- Then, export to a CSV file but it won’t do it immediately. So,you will get a yellow bar on top of your browser, and you must click it in order to download the file, but save it as a .csv file instead of a text file.
- Then now, you need to open the file in Excel and delete all columns other than the email address column. So then, save the file as a .txt file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, give LinkedIn a list of email addresses in a text fileand use the .txt file that you just created as an input file.
Its way more difficult than it should be but it will be less time consuming then above 2 points technique.
- Now you need to invite your connections to your original account and then you can use your one account to contact all the connections form other account as well.
Then you can delete your second account if you want.
LinkedIn is an online platform where you can post for job vacancy and search for jobs freely. Here you can create a free account of two types. You will need an email address to create an account. Later you can change your email address as your official email address changes.
To change primary email address for LinkedIn, you need to login first
- To change primary email address of LinkedIn, you need to log in to your LinkedIn account first.
- From the home page, you will see a navigation bar with different icons and tab. from there you need to click on the “Me” tab. there you will get some drop down options. And from those options, you need to choose the “Settings & Privacy”.
- Inside that page, you will get three tabs and many sections. Under the Account tab, you will see basics which is one of the section. Now under that basics section, you will see “Email addresses” and a change text at right side of it.
- You need to click on that “Change” text to open the changeable area. There you will get a blue text “Add email address” which you need to click on. By clicking on it, you will get a blank space where you need to enter your new email address.
- And click on the “Send verification” button after entering the new email address. Then you might be asked to enter your LinkedIn password to proceed forward.
- After entering the password, a confirmation mail will be sent to your email address. After confirmation, your new email address will be added. And to make that new email address a primary email address then you need to go back to the Email address section on the settings under basics section.
- There you will see the “Make primary” next to the email address which is not primary. You need to click on that text to make it primary. After that you will get your new email address as new primary email address. And the old email address will be secondary.
After this, you need to remember to sign out of the device after finishing using it or lending it to someone else.
LinkedIn is an internet service which provides an online registration and to create account freely for their career purpose. It allows to post about the vacancies of job in companies and post CVs and search job for the job seekers. After signing up, it is necessary to sign in where it is very easy. There are many people who are not getting how to use this site or app. so to make it easy, you can see some tips.
How To use LinkedIn with some efficiently tips are listed and described below. You can read and manipulate your own account.
8 Tips On How to Use LinkedIn Efficiently
- Profile picture: the first thing of your profile that other see is profile picture. If you are posting unnecessary photos like of holidays or from the parties or outgoings or even family then it will look awkward to others who visit your profile. You profile picture should be attractive that the seekers will see in a seconds and appreciate who you are.
- Headline: You get another thing called headline where you can write something short, snappy and specific to grab other people’s attention and to make them know what you can do for them.
- Summary: You also get a place where you can add your summary. In summary you should write about your personal things that describes yourself. Describe means not what you have gone through in your past but it is about what you can do and what have you done to the specific title or related jobs.
- Resume: You get to post your resume and it is not for time pass. It has some meaning which can get you a nice job. Company seeking of workers can open your account and take your free resume letter to contact you with your experience and skills.
- Check in: This account should be checked time to time in a period to make you active and get the present knowledge of your fields or meetings or discussions. You should check in for few minutes a day or about a half hour if once a week.
- People You May Know: It is a tool which can take you to professionals with similar fields and connections. It can be used from the right side if your page. If you want to work for particular company then you can search for it and follow them to see their vacancies.
- Everything else from the field: You get a free account of your own where you can post anything related to job or job seekers. Here if you are a job seeker then you can write down and post up the related things from the field which aren’t in your resume. Which means you can write everything that didn’t fit in the resume/ CV.
- Advance Search: You get the search option of advance area where you can search particular thing with all detail you want. You should know the best utilization of the advance search. Make it use for yourself.
Not only these, there are many other tips as well but you should know about them. You will get to know it slowly accordingly how you spend time with your LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn is a platform where anyone can create an account to post job or search for job. Here you can search for job of your matched qualification related jobs. It is easy to use in mobile apps because you can use at any time.
For LInkedIn Mobile App Login
- First of all, you need to check LinkedIn app is properly installed in your device or not. If it is not installed then you should installed it from the Google play store for android and apps stored for the iOS.
- If it is already installed then you need to open the app. The app icon has “in” text written in white text having blue background. You need to tap to open the app.
- As soon as you open the app, you will see the two buttons: “Join Now” and “Sign In”. If you don’t have any account then you can create by tapping on Join Now button. Otherwise if you have account already you can directly tap on Sign In button.
- You will get two button over here: “Email” and “Password”. So you need to type your email then after password respectively. After, you entering both, you need to tap on the “Sign In” button. After you tap on that, you will get small box to tick which will prove you that you are not a robot.
- This a software for secure LinkedIn login created by “reCAPTCHA”. To get ticked, you need to verify some images. After verification you will get the tick on the box. And you will be welcomed and you also need to allow some notifications.
After that you will be logged in and you can follow these further steps to search for jobs:
- From the home screen the upper area is the search tab. you will see a blank space where you can type what you want to search. So, tap on the blank space and write what you want to search for.
- After you type, you will see some suggestions. From those suggestions you can choose the “Job for the title” option from the screen. This will show only jobs of the particular search. You can refine the search results and find the perfect for yourself.
- Please do not forget to add resume to your LinkedIn profile for more effective result and outcome.
In case, you feel difficult using this then, you can download a separate Job Search application of LinkedIn which can be found on Google Play Store and App Store for Android and iOS respectively.
Summary is the short brief about your overall bio. Summary should be short but attractive where LinkedIn is for job seeking. Summary is likely to be read by everyone who view yourLinkedIn profile. Attractive summary may make the people want to know more about you. So it is necessary to have a nice perfect summary. Not only having summary is enough but it should be true to you in case other people study and finds it is negative then the impression might fail.
Some tips to Write Perfect LinkedIn Summary
- You should know what to write in the summary that you can communicate about. You should write the summary mostly to capture the eye of a person that you want to see they read your summary being true.
- From your summary make them do anything that you want to make them do. But this should be wrote at the end of the summary. Make them feel that you are the perfect for their job or your job is perfect
- You should even write your goals and accomplishments in the summary in short. The achievements should make them to know more about you and study about you.
- Your goals should be must but your passion should also not be behind. Make your passions ahead and make them know you hidden talents or other talents. You should show you summary that attractive that they would not stop reading.
- It is better if you always start your summary with questions having question mark at the end. You should include how different you are from others if you have.
These steps may help you create your perfect LinkedIn Summary. Perfect summary should take readers attention fully that they would like to know more about you.
An internet service for business and employment- oriented. There you can sign up for job posting or job searching. It is very helpful because a job employer can post about their vacancy in the company and job seekers can post their CV’s and search for the perfect job. When you have your account already and want to change your password for the security purpose then you can change your password as well.
To change LinkedIn password, you will need to be sign in first. To sign in, you can follow these steps:
- In google, you can search for LinkedIn where you will find many results. So you can click on this link https://www.linkedin.com/ to open the home page of LinkedIn. In the home page, you can sign up as well as sign in.
- To sign in, within the navigation bar you will see email and password blanks. First you need to enter your email address on the first blanks and password in the second blank respectively. Then you need to click on Login button beside the blanks.
After you sign in, you can follow these steps to change LinkedIn Login password:
- While you login, first line is navigation bar, you may see search feature on left side and following that aspect, you may see; Home Tab, My Network, Jobs, Messaging, Notifications, and Me Tab. Beside these tabs, you will also see Work tab with 9 dots icon.
- There you need to click on the “Me” tab. there in the drop down option, you need to choose “Setting & Privacy”. After that you will open the page Settings and privacy. There you will see three tabs and many sections. In the first tab i.e. Account.
- In the account tab, you will see Change password in the third section. You need to click on the text “Change” at right side of the same section. Then clicking on it, you will get drop down tab where you will find some blank spaces.
- In the blank spaces, you need to enter your current password in the first blank and new password in the second blank. The third blank is to re-type the new password for the confirmation. After that, you will see “Save” button. You need to click on that button in order to save the changes.
- If you are already automatically logged in and you do not remember your current password at all, then you need to reset your LinkedIn password.
- You also need to tick on that small box before save button for making all the device to sign in with your new password. And it will sign out the other device that you have logged in past.
After all, you can login with your new password. You also need to login to those device that your account was saved. You also need to remember to sign out before leaving the device.
LinkedIn Alumni Tool is a page from the LinkedIn account that provides the advance side about alumni of your school and colleges. Not only that, you can access to professional profiles in more detail form where you can see what they have shared. LinkedIn’s Alumni Tool is used for various purpose like: exploring possibilities of yourself, make connections with old friends or persons with your same field and also find opportunities in fast way.
To use the LinkedIn’s Alumni Tool from its page
- From an address bar, go to https://www.linkedin.com/ link or copy this link to your URL. This link will open home page of LinkedIn.
- You can both sign up and sign in from that page. To sign in, within the navigation bar you will see email and password blanks. First you need to enter your email address on the first blanks and password in the second blank respectively. Then you need to click on Login button beside the blanks.
After you finish logging in, you can do these things from below by using LinkedIn Alumni Tool for your account:
- You need to check out this link https://www.linkedin.com/alumni. You need to click if possible or copy the link to your URL. You will open your alumni page. There you can see your school or any other things. You will also have “change schools” buttons to change your school.
- You can see where and when you graduated. You can see where you work or for which organization do you work for. You can also change the dates to track careers of specific graduating class.
- Not only that, you will get others features like: You can now explore alumni careers based on what they studied, their top skills, and how you are connected on LinkedIn. All the graphs are interactive, you just need to click on the bars to drop down to the specific careers most interesting to you.
- You can further choose a college or graduate program, can choose a major and can choose your job hunt. You can do so much thing with the LinkedIn Alumni Tool which is very help full to you.
You also need to sign out before leaving the device or lending it to someone else